Deadline Extended for Summer School Applications!
Applications now close June 2nd for the 2017 School in Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents as part of their application:
- Case/Abstract Text (1 page limit);
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV) (3 page limit); and
- Letter of support/recommendation (2 page limit) - letter may be from Training Program Director or Division Chief.
Additionally, applicants must answer the following questions as part of a personal statement on how attending the CIS Summer School will advance their career:
- What spurred your interest in immunology?
- How do you see your career evolving in the next five years?
- How will attending the CIS Summer School advance your career?
Accepted fellows will be provided with travel grants to assist with airfare, hotel, and meal expenses. International fellows are invited to apply. The language of the School will be English.
For questions regarding the PID School, please contact Sarah Tulley, Meetings Manager, at email@example.com at +1.414.224.8095.